- Parent folder
- SeqPup.jar 05-Oct-99 3 Mb
- seqpup-doc.html 30-Sep-99 86 kb
- seqpup.readme 30-Sep-99 2 kb
- seqpup9-macos.hqx 30-Sep-99 8 kb
- seqpup9-methods-macos.sit 30-Sep-99 870 kb
- seqpup9-methods-mswin.zip 30-Sep-99 316 kb
- seqpup9-mswin.bat 30-Sep-99 183 b
SeqPup is a biological sequence editor and analysis program. It includes links
to network services and external analysis programs. It is usable on common
computer systems that support the Java 1.1 runtime environment, including
Macintosh, MS-Windows and X-Windows.
To use, download this Java application
For any command-line systems, type jre -cp SeqPup.jar app to run.
- SeqPup.jar for all computers
- Extra parts for MacOS:
- Extra parts for MSWindows:
You should already have a
Java 1.1 runtime system
(Note: at this time SeqPup does not work well with the Java 1.2 system commonly
used with MSWindows).
Please read the installation instructions included in
SeqPup is written as a Java application. This means that it will
run on most computers.
Developers will find the source code in the
folder, as part of the dclap* source. These are not needed to run